Experience the vibrant and colorful city of Miami in a day. Admire the boats or shop at a bustling mall right on the waterfront and stroll around the city of South Beach. This is an awesome tour to see the best of Miami.Highlights:
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Miami
- Stroll along the beautiful waterfront
- Go shopping in the Bayside area
- Choose to go on sightseeing cruise (not included)
- Spend the afternoon in South Beach
- See the art deco hotspots in South Beach
- Enjoy round trip transfer from Orlando to Miami
- Get a breakfast bag for the roadExplore Miami in One DayThis tour takes you to one of the most upbeat cities on the East Coast - Miami. Experience the Bayside Marketplace shopping mall and enjoy the exciting atmosphere. This bustling mall is right on the waterfront; whether you choose to hunt for bargains or look at the boats, you'll find it in this area.While you're in Bayside, you'll be offered to upgrade and experience a sightseeing cruise (additional charges apply). It's a beautiful sightseeing tour from the water city tour where you can see the skyline, Star Island where many celebrities have a house and more. In the later afternoon, we travel over to the City of South Beach - this is the unique area you often see in movies with the pastel colored buildings and stunning white sandy beach.
Enjoy some free time and go to the beach, shop Lincoln Avenue, enjoy a restaurant on Ocean Avenue or just people watch. How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click here to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel or meeting point.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 16 hours, including the drive to and from Miami.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11 years. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.