100٪ نظام الدفع آمن
أكثر من 3,5 مليون تذكرة بيعت
1. Hard Rock Tour of London – Morningat , الاثنين, 2 يناير 2024 - الأربعاء, 14 مارس 2024
من إ.د 277
2. Giselle - English National Balletat Coliseum Theatre, الأربعاء, 11 يناير 2024 - السبت, 21 يناير 2024
من إ.د 105
3. Nutcracker - English National Balletat Coliseum Theatre, الأربعاء, 14 نوفمبر 2023 - السبت, 7 يناير 2024
من إ.د 105
4. ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Dance Floor Ticketat ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticket (Dance Floor), الجمعة, 20 يناير 2024
من إ.د 431
5. ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticketat ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticket, الجمعة, 20 يناير 2024
من إ.د 474
6. The King and Iat Dominion Theatre, الجمعة, 20 يناير 2024 - الجمعة, 2 مارس 2024
من إ.د 144
7. The Smartest Giant In Townat St. Martin's Theatre, الجمعة, 2 نوفمبر 2023 - السبت, 7 يناير 2024
من إ.د 67
8. Peter Pan - Rose Theatreat Rose Theatre Kingston, الخميس, 1 نوفمبر 2023 - السبت, 7 يناير 2024
من إ.د 95
9. My Neighbour Totoroat Barbican Theatre, الأحد, 27 نوفمبر 2023 - الجمعة, 23 مارس 2024
من إ.د 532
10. Fascinating Aidaat London Palladium, السبت, 4 فبراير 2024 - الاثنين, 6 فبراير 2024
من إ.د 144
Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
See where the Harry Potter movie series came alive with this behind-the-scenes trip to the Harry Potter Museum at Warner Bros. Studio. You will learn everything you always wanted to know about what went on behind the scenes and how the eight amazing films were made. It's a must-see for Harry Potter fans of all ages!
We offer this tour with two departures in central London: From Victoria Station or Russell Square!
- Enjoy a 7 hour trip to Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio
- Get behind-the-scenes glimpses
- See the actual props & costumes from the Harry Potter movies
- Hop aboard the Hogwarts Express
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the wall
- Explore the Forbidden Forest
- See the breathtaking Great Hall and Diagon Alley
What can I expect?
Have you always wanted to know what went on behind the scenes on the Harry Potter set? Then here is your chance to get all the secrets on this great Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio Tour.
The tour includes an entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio in London, a behind the scenes walking tour and you will see the actual props, costumes and effects used in the Harry Potter movies.
If you are true Harry Potter fan, then this is the tour for you!
Upon arrival at the Warner Bros. Studio, the guest services assistant will organise your entrance ticket and guide you to the studios where you will continue on your own to enjoy a self-guided tour of the original set, props and costumes used in the Harry Potter films.
Hogwarts Express and Platform 9¾
Climb aboard the Hogwarts Express' carriage and to pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall.You'll also be able to walk along the train's adjoining carriage and sit in the interior carriage set that was used during filming - complete with 'windows' that demonstrate the process used to create iconic train scenes from the films such as the escape of Harry's first Chocolate Frog and the Dementor attack.
NEW: Explore the Forbidden Forest
Experience the new exciting, permanent expansion dedicated to the Forbidden Forest.
The Forbidden Forest may be strictly off-limits to Hogwarts students, but now visitors to Warner Bros. Studio Tour are invited to defy Professor Dumbledore’s orders and follow the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione deep into the grounds of the Forbidden Forest.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Where does the tour begin?
We offer this tour with two departures from central London:
FROM Victoria Station:
258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, in front of the Evan Evans Tours office
FROM Russell Square:
Outside Blooms Café at Russell Square.
Please, be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour with departure from Victoria Station ends at Victoria Train Station. The tour with departure from Russell Square ends at Russell Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 7 hours incl. transportation to/from London. You'll have over 3½ - 4 hours at the Warner Bros. Studios.
- This is not a guided tour; the price includes return coach transfer and admission to the Harry Potter Museum and Warner Bros. Studio – a self-guided attraction.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Are you traveling with a baby(0-2) years old, you do not require a ticket. However, you must advise us in advance that you bring a baby with you. Please note that the baby must sit on your lap in the bus from and to London. And if you bring a stroller for the baby, it must be a foldable type.
Child (5-15) - (Only w. adult ticket)
Child (3-4) - (Only w. adult ticket)
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Is this suitable for me?
Everybody, but if you are true Harry Potter fan, then this is the tour for you!
Mobile voucher accepted
توفير الوقت - تخطي الخط
مدة العرض: 7 hours
Please check calendar for departure date and time
- Entrance tickets to Harry Potter Studio tour at Warner Bros.
- Roundtrip bus transportation from Central London, incl. free WiFi and USB Charging On-board.
- Climb aboard Hogwarts Express.
- Visit Platform 9¾.
- Explore the Forbidden Forest.
Visit special exhibitions (when on display), like:
- Magical Mischief
- Discovering Hogwarts
- Dark Arts
- Hogwarts in the Snow during Christmas
Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
Victoria Station / Russel Square, London
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.